For thousands of years, the island of Minorca has had a unique energy that offers the ideal environment for a BBI: spectacular accommodations and practice spaces, farm-to-table food, lush nature, and multiple personal care options, such as spa, massages and therapies.
WHO’S THE TEAM BEHIND BBI?
The idea of BBI started with Duna Yoga Studio and Habla con Ruth , all Yoga and Minorca lovers. These programs are also supported by SES BRUIXES COLLECTION, a select group of boutique hotels and vacation rentals created with soul and attention to detail. They immerse you in their environments, making your BBI an unforgettable experience.
These programs are taught by Duna Yoga Studio instructors: Laia Hernando, Andrea Masó and Gabriel Pena, a team of professionals who share a passion for yoga and a commitment to responsible tourism. They are all excited to welcome you with their love and experience to a very unique and special weekend.
In the next BBI you will stay at the Hotel Casa Albertí, an interior hotel with 15 rooms and wonderful common spaces, located in a quiet street in the historic center of Mahón, built in 1740, during the first British occupation, and declared heritage Historical-cultural by the City Council of Mahón.
In it you will find the comfort and elegance of a stately home in the old town of the island capital, ideal point from which to discover Menorca.
Hotel Casa Albertí
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE
(until March 1, 2020)
- Single Room: € 490 / per person
- Shared Double Room: € 390 / per person
Price from March 15, 2020
- Single Room: € 590 / per person
- Shared Double Room: € 490 / per person
BBI without accommodation:
- Yoga classes, meditation and workshops: € 65 per person
- Yoga + gastronomy: € 135 per person
- Yoga + gastronomy + spa: € 180 per person
- All activities without accommodation: € 190 per person
The BBI includes
- Accommodation 2 nights at Hotel Casa Albertí
- Daily yoga and meditation sessions
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) 100% vegetarian or vegan
- 90 minute Spa Circuit
- Nature outings
- Island transport
- Airport pick up (upon request)
Do you sign up?
DUNA YOGA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice. Thank you!